Oooo…. nice…. I’ve always loved 12-string guitars. There’s nothing like the strum sound of a great 12-string, be it acoustic or electric. But a Les Paul 12-string. OMG! I need to play one! Here are some quick features:
- Solid mahogany body (weight relieved)
- Grade-A Maple neck with 60′s profile
- Grade-A Rosewood fretboard (wonder why they didn’t use Richlite on this)
- Classic 57′s for pickups (I dig these pups)
- Mini Grover tuners
- Comes in Heritage Cherry Burst, Goldtop, or Ebony
- PLEK’d neck.
From what I can tell, street prices for these are around $2199. That’s actually not a bad price at all. In all honesty, though I’d love to play one, I’m not sure if I’d ever get one. But that all depends on what ideas I could come up with once I play it. That’s really the deciding factor for gear for me. Does it inspire me to play? That said, I don’t think this guitar is gimmicky at all. But I do believe any 12-string is a sort of niche guitar.