- Just looking at Les Pauls gives me serious GAS!
- My Les Paul GAS makes me spend my money.
- I lose countless hours playing my Les Pauls because they sound so damn good, I lose track of time.
- Because of my Les Pauls, I’ve had an itch to get appropriate amplifiers to showcase their incredible tone (call it “ancillary GAS”).
- That ancillary GAS further drains my wallet.
- They keep on coming out with kick-ass new Les Pauls that I want. For instance, this one. Then I get even more GAS.
- I’ve become obsessed with Les Pauls, dammit! And I’m not an obsessive person – or am I? 🙂
- But besides Les Pauls, they make the ES-335. I want yet another – dammit again!
Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I hate you Gibson! You ROCK and I hate you so much that I’m giving you my hard-earned cash! 🙂
Yeah, yeah, I know all you anti-Gibson naysayers out there. I’ve heard your arguments, and I’m not getting into a debate. Gibson guitars just do it for me just as PRS, Fender, Taylor, etc. do it for others. Give me a Les Paul, or Nighthawk (2009), or ES-335, and I’m a happy man!
But I still hate Gibson for triggering my frequent GAS attacks.