I suppose I’m not the only one who has a bucket list, but I thought I’d share mine. And no, I’m not thinking about my life ending, but the other day I thought about things I’d like to do, see, or have before I die. So here goes (not in any particular order):
- Build a huge wine cellar devoted to my favorite wine, Pinot Noir; focused specifically on California, Oregon, and Washington, categorized by region and appellation. Oh, I’d also stock it with French Burgundy as well. I suppose I should share that I also have a blog about Pinot Noir called The PinotPhiles.
- Play a real ’59 Les Paul, if not outright own one. And it wouldn’t sit in a glass case. I’d play it.
- Own an original Marshall JTM-45 and an original Plexi 50
- Have all classic Les Paul Reissues: R7, R8, R9, and R0
- I’d really like a Corvette Z06.
- Speaking of automobiles, one of my dreams is to see the F1 Monte Carlo Grand Prix, and have a room that is on the Casino Turn, overlooking the race course.
- Back to music, once the kids are grown up – or maybe earlier – I’d love to build a nice studio/sound stage in my back yard.
Well, that’s all I can think of for now… 🙂